Brethren & Companions
A most important meeting is scheduled for 18:45 hrs. on Monday 1st October 2018
under the auspices of LASCELLES LODGE No. 4796 at the Masonic Hall, Deighton Road, Wetherby, LS22 7SZ
with TWO important items to enjoy.
N.B. Booking in is recommended for what should be an excellent night out (*details below).
Item 4 will not only inform the Brethren about Royal Arch Masonry but will also give Companions attending an opportunity to explain to those considering an upgrade exactly why they should consider this important step.
- To Open the Lodge: In due form and according to antient custom.
- Minutes: To approve and confirm the minutes of the last Regular Lodge Meeting, held on Monday 4th June 2018.
- To Receive: Propositions.
- To Receive: A Lecture entitled “Talking Heads – The Next Step: Into the Royal Arch”.
- To Present: W Bro Ray Butterfield PPJGW will present a Jubilee 50th Year certificate to W Bro John Francis Mooney PPJGW
- To Receive: The Almoner’s Report, followed by a collection of Alms.
- To Receive: The Charity Steward’s Report.
- To Transact: Any other Lodge business.
- To Close the Lodge
*Don’t miss out. To book your place directly please contact Karl McAuley by email at:-
Please note that the CLOSING DATE for booking in for a meal is late on Thursday 27th September
Festive Board Menu
Chicken Liver Pâté served on Bread Roll and Salad Garnish
Roast Lamb with mint sauce, served with Roast and Mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Cheese and Crackers
Tea or Coffee
All at just £15.00 each with a vegetarian option available if pre-booked.
You may book directly or request a booking form to complete and return with your payment.
By arrangement with the Secretary it may be possible to pay on the night.